Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Maths task

Task description:
For this task description was me being exhuasted doing to much maths task.(BEEP. JUSR KIDDING) No for real I am doing to much work.  But anyways this will probably be a long description because I've been doing to much type and I have been typing fast.  I should probably skip. (*Tries to make a blured screen*)
I don't rlly know how to make a blured screen but let's just carry on the description.  This task was once again from studdyladder. (So much studdyladder learning.  But it is fun to do :])  Wow ao much writing.  Well I better get going...*Walks aways, then relises that he/me didn't say bye* Oops well bye...And have a great day!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shane
    Well done for blogging your learning on your blog regularly Shane. I am so proud of you. Well done. I will remember to put your name in the draw for GTS online learning challenge.

    ReplyDelete