Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Cybersmart Challenge

 

Description:
For this task we had to highlight the a few things to know what kiwis eat.  Well I think I ruined it but I think it says what the task is. (I think...)  So however a kid name john just only helped me a little bit :( (I don't know why he helped me a little bit.) But anyways this was so mch writing that my hands are hurting from all of this typing.  But I also had to write in my own words instead of people rumaging looking stuff up so they don't have to write to much stuff. (like me :( ) Well just want to say if I did something wrong please do say on the comment so I can reply thanks.  That would help.  So have a great day :).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shane,

    I don't think you have done anything wrong in this task. In fact you have followed the instructions correctly. I wonder what made you think you did something wrong.
    Keep blogging everyday. Kite Pai.

    ReplyDelete