Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

My lovely day yesterday...

My day yesterday was awesome because my mum and I went to the warehouse. We went to get me a apple card a 20$ and some sour lollies. But we need my nan's password. And me and my mum don't know her password. But anyways after the warehouse we went to have lunch. I had sushi my mum had Mad Mex. My lunch was delouses my mum had a nice lunch. She had three stuff for her taco's what ever u call it. one was sour cream, the second was something spicy and some guacamole. After that we had to go to the to the car because we needed to put the stuff we had in the car. So we went to a shop were my mum grabs or clothes I think. Then after her shopping we went to go home but when we were about to go home, we went to have some churro's with chocolate and caramel with sugar. It was sooooooo nice. and we went home... THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hola shane ( btw that is spanish. ) I love the part that says " My lovely yesterday " because I could tell this story was going to be great also, how did those sour lollies and churro's taste? Bye shane, have a lovely day ( :

    ReplyDelete