Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Homework and stuff ^_^.

Yesterday I did some homework and some stuff.

I help my brother Vincent with his scavenger hunt and that included Asja and my mum helping.  I was talking to Mr Sok on meeting calls.  So for my homework I did some writing about the summer learning journey and prototec which is maths.


I had so much fun doing all of that stuff of homework.  But the only favourite part is the scavenger hunt because my brothers teacher was here one day for his homework.


But any ways it was a beautiful day yesterday and I had a wonderful great day.  scavenger hunt was awesome. My brother Vincent scored 14/15 because we couldn't see or find a rock with spots on it so yeah... any way's

We had a wonderful day. (The End).   ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a fantastic day
    What day did you do your stuff on?
    How long did it take you to finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Shane. I red your writing and it looked awesome and it actually sounds fantastic.

    (Questions)

    Did you manage to find the rock with sports on it?

    Why didn't you list everything?

    And are you sure it took an hour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shane,

    What a great helper you been for your brother and your little sister on scavenger hunt what a fun day you had. Even spending time with the teacher's made you excited.

    Keep blogging! Well Done :)

    ReplyDelete